The minions are so cute.
Love the three girls! Esp agnes!
ITS SO FLUFFY, YOU CAN DIE!
Awesome movie. Full rating for this! He was damn happy when the show ended. Kept saying it was an awesome movie and stuff. I agree with him uh. But by the time the movie ended, I was already damn tired out. We headed to sticky shop to get the stuff for Jh, Wanting and him. Initially supposed to buy a shirt for him, but changed my mind after looking at the price tags. Lool.
Bought these for myself, and he said I silian. -.-
Took the train home after that. He could've taken the green line and saved a lot of time, but he took the red line to "send me home" and to accompany me. Bumped into his friends. Ugh that. I know they dislike me. Aw well. Rushed home to come online for lt3 ♥.
There's something about you boy. Something about you.


