Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Friday, July 23, 2010

This is really a "fuck my life".

SR. Chinese. Maths. Recess. Phys. History.

Today I was late for school because I couldn't get a taxi, so I had to take the bus to the mrt station, which takes damn long. Then I had to train down to batok. I missed my train and had to wait 4 fucking minutes for the next one. Okay, so nvm. I waited. Then, when I reached batok, I wanted to get off the train but there were too many people squished together so I couldn't alight. Seriously fucked up. Then like that, nevermind. U turn back to batok, I alr late for school. When Alex Chia asked for my ezlink, I told him I lost it. And he fucking hell ask me to give my handphone. Helllllll. Switched off and gave him. Borrowed friend's phone to text. Okay, like that still not so bad. I did dc and got it back. Planned to go home shower, change and meet cecilia for pool or smt. But guess what. After showering, I switched on the laptop. Then I put my green tea bottle at the sofa, without closing. And I fucking spilled like 20% of it. So I had to take the seat and wash it. And, cause its those cushion type, I need to use hairdryer to dry it, if not it will get smelly. Ughhh. I'm typing with one hand. My other hand is drying the seat. -'-