SR. Phys. Math. Pe. Recess. Math.
(Slept during maths. I love today's timetable. Hehhh.)
11:11 wishes do come true.
I made a wish at 11:11am.
During recess, I went to 3rd floor toilet cause 4th floor got no lights. Bumped into the 3 girls. Honestly right, seeing them makes me miss him a million times over and over again. Went to drink water cooler. And whilst I was drinking, I had a flashback. A few months ago, I was drinking water there, and suddenly he appeared behind me. And so, I was silently wishing to myself that when I turn around, he'd appear behind me. I turned around, and there he was, holding his water bottle. I didn't know how to react. I was so shocked. I said hi. And left.
Supposed to go to Woodlands with selvi they all. But cancelled last minute. Headed home aimlessly. Called him, and he said he was smoking. -.- He can smoke anywhere and anytime one. Bumped into the 3 girls again. Waved and walked another direction.
And so, I'm home early.