Thursday, July 1, 2010
Oh no.
I overslept for school. I just woke up. Seriously, FML. I shall go change clothes then head to batok. Should I? Damn it. I confirm missed out a lot in school. Ugh. I'm so dumb. I was so bloody worried for ____ until I couldn't sleep. And when I eventually fell asleep, I forgot to set my phone alarm. Ugh, FML. And ____ gave me a million calls and texts. But I set my phone silent at night cause damn noisy. Oh man. And why the fuck my parents never wake me up sia? Seriously, fuck. By now, if I prepare and head to school, school would've just ended. Greatttttt. I wonder what will teacher do to me tml. Heh. Okay, I'm still damn happy that I did the oral portal thing. HAHAHA. Gonna change and find ted. Should I? I know I shouldn't. Oh FML.