I woke up around 2:30pm. Got scolded by mum for waking so late. Zzz. Its considered early cause I slept damn late. Aw well. Used comp. Then dad came home and scolded me for not opening the window. He nag say outside so hot. Then I never on the fan, never open window. Wtf. If outside hot, I open window will hotter right? Gahxzs. Spoilt my mood.
Headed to weisong's house. He refused to see me. Sad ttm. I bought honeydew iceblend for nothing. So weithai accompanied me to buy ham for my mum. Or rather, for my own breakfast tml. Then I headed home again.
I was playing rs with less than three. And we had a competition to see who'd shower the fastest. And there would be a forfeit ofc. I lost. Damn it. I took 6 mins to shower. He took 5. Ughhhhh.
He's waiting. Bye.
1111.