Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Friday, July 2, 2010

I realize I burn too much time.

SR. Phys. SS. Pe. Recess. Math.
(surprisingly didn't sleep during SS, was too excited for Pe.
Slept during Math only. \m/)

and btw, I don't like Pe.
I have my own reasons to be excited. Hehh. Secret.

Didn't have a MC for not going to school yesterday. Got scolded by Mr Aw then got nagged at by Mr Chan. Really, I see no point in having two form teachers. All they do is do twice the scoldings and naggings. Ugh ttm. Mr Aw made me xiasuay during assembly some more. Like came right to my face and ask for MC. Then everyone stared at me. Aw well.

Headed to football court for Pe. Ugh ttm alright. It was so bloody muddy and my shoes got so screwed. Plus, we had to run around the field twice. I only did it once. Yay. Hmm. There was a new teacher. Idk his name. Something Zul. But not that geog teacher uh. Well. Was supposed to play touch rugby. But I don't really like sports so I went to sit at the shelter and chat with the other non-pe people. Nutthawut was telling us stuff about angmor schools. I think its damn cool. He used to study there in P5. Or rather, year 8. Hehh.

Bought fugi fugi apple during recess with Priyavadana and headed back to class. Bumped into Ted. Can't be bothered. Remember, 1st priority is studies. Just leave him aside for now. He's nothing. I wanna numb the pain. Nothing to me. Just another friend. I don't have to rely on him anymore. I like drink fugi apple. (Y)

Tried to stay awake during Math. To no avail. When I woke up, lessons just ended. Headed out to meet Cecilia. She was having her O level Chinese oral today so I headed to dance studio to wait for her.

Pictures.
(Warning : some are quite obscene! Hehhhhh.)









The teacher yelled at me to delete this picture, but I refused! :D



After we left, we had Macs dinner as usual. And they headed home whilst I headed to the usual place. I know I should stop going there. Dammnnn. Bumped into Zhijie. Didn't say hi though. Fell asleep at the table and chair whilst waiting for a friend to call me. Ugh. He's damn bad. He was playing some game. Aw well. Stuck around there for 2 hours and took a bus back home as usual. I dislike my routines okay. I'm so used to going there already.

Its so damn cold tonight. Wish you were with me.
Cause I'm never cold whenever you're near.