Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can you please? please. please. comebackk.

I feel like shit now. damn it. Idw go tuition.
ni ke bu ke yi ai wo? ke bu ke yi xiang wo?
wo zhen de zhen de hen xu yao ni.
hen xu yao ni, super ultra need you.

my heart feels like its crashing everyday.
my soul feels so dead. and talking to anyone doesn't help.
even less than three's X or Os can't help.
maybe temporarily, I'll feel  fine. but I'm really not.
I really feel terrible.

I cry in the rain, so that no one can see me crying.
I love the sound of raindrops. I love the crashing thunder.
I want someone to ask me if I'm fine. And when I say I'm fine,
I want him to hug me and say he knows I'm not.
I want someone to be able to see the pain in my eyes,
even if I'm smiling or laughing.
I want someone to see how torn my heart is right now.
I want tgzxtgzxtzgxtzgxtzgxztxgztxgztxgzty*(&@!(Y#()**(!@),
ted goh zhixiang.
FML.

fuck these tears.