I just woke up not long ago. Actually, I woke up at 7am. I don't know why. I just jerk up from my sleep. And the first thing I thought of was what he texted me last night. "I decided. I can't trust you." and suddenly my whole heart sinked. Then I went to check my phone. And again, my whole heart sinked. I lay in bed, wanted to text lt3, and yet I didn't wanna disturb him. I didn't wanna drag myself out of bed because I'll be online and no one else will be online. So I fell back asleep. I woke up again because my mother was in my room, staring at zhixiang's picture that I left inside a transparent pouch on the floor. She stared and stared. Then when she realized I was staring at her, she pretended she didn't see it and said "why you buy so many sweets?" -.-
Dragged myself out of bed. And did the usual wakeup routines.