Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Awkward combination still makes a fun day.

Orchard Mrt > Wisma > Lido > Cine > Movie > Wisma > Ion.

Eclipse is really a waste of money!



stupid plot.

Bella can't make up her mind mind mind mind mind.












Kelvin looked hot today! (:
And, we bumped into mingxiu and gang at cine.

And damn it. I overslept, so I missed phys spa practice. I am so damn mother fucking hell dead. Fuck my life ttm. I'm damn sure he'll make me drop pure science and go into combined science. I don't know if its good or bad. Since I get to see him during lessons. But, he'll be so disappointed in me. Or he'll probably just don't give a damn. Just like when I smoked. He didn't give a damn. Aw well.

Today, I went to places that we went to together. I missed him damn badly. I broke the promise that I made to myself - not to mention him to anybody except wt. Even when jianhong talked to me about him, I chided him. Cause I really wanna erase him. I'm so stupid. He's been gone for so long. He's never gonna come back for sure. And I'm just wasting my time. Today isn't the first time that I feel like screaming to the empty walls around me. It isn't the first time that I went home, slammed the door and sat on the floor and cried.

I miss you. I feel so helpless and aimless.