Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All I ever do is sleep.

Phys. English. Pe. Recess. Math. English. Recess. Chem.
(I slept during Math and Chem. Damn it.)

Missed out on most of the Math and Chem lesson. I will do self study at home. I must must must do well for O. Gopal wants me to aim for A2 for English. I'm aiming for a fucking A1 dude. Played hangman during Pe with the no-pe-uniform gang. \m/ stayed through recess infront of the general office playing hangman. HAHAHA.

Went down to wanting's block to wait for her. End up she MIA. Call her, phone was off. -.- I stepped into a fucking puddle of white paint. End up, I had white leg for the rest of the day. Whats worse, I went to her block's public tap to try to wash it off. End up, cannot come off, plus, shoes got wet. AND, wanting was still MIA. She finally called me, and I had to go toilet damn badly. -.- Bused to westmall. She was with her guy friend. Had Oldchangkee meal. It was so spicy that my entire lips got reddish and swollen. SHE SAID MY BLACK EYE RINGS GOT WORSE. -'-

Tuition was fine. Transfered cash into blogshop owner's account and took a train home. (: