Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whats there not to love about you?

Tumblr. Hmm. Those were the times when Ted was mine. When I read my posts, I had a flashback. I remember how I first met you. How you lent me your jacket. How you told me to tell my mum I love you. I remember how we walk past each other and smiled. I remember how I wanted to just run to you and hug you really tightly. I remember how the both of us watched Hi My Sweetheart and Autumn's concerto. I remember how I kept texting you during the Adam Khoo workshop. I remember how I wrote your name on my hand. I remember how you were stuck in my mind throughout the workshop. I remember I was on a taxi, and I remember you nagged at me cause I forgot twoonezeroseven twoonezeroseven twoonezeroseven. Your day. I remember how I bought coloured contacts, and you were so envious. I remember how the 4 of us went to lot 1 to get your coloured contacts. I remember how I chose the colours for you. And I remember how you just took them and paid. Without complaining about the colours that I close. I remember how you looked like with those grey contacts. I remember how I kept looking at your eyes because of those contacts. I remember we were playing at Yishun's playground. And I kept telling you I wanted to go back to Safra. I remember when we played hide and seek at Westmall. And I remember how you appeared behind me and hugged me. I remember, darling. I remember it all.

I love you. I love you.
Whats there not to love about you?
If one day, you do come back........
I would be so, so, very happy.