Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Watch my life burn away. Thanks.

Come back, baby come back to me. Come backkkkk.

Well. I guess all I've been doing these days is go out, come home, go out, come home. I feel like going out ton with pink dolphin again. But aw well. That period of time, I felt like home wasn't even a play for me to sleep in. Home felt more like a place where I go to, to let my parents know I'm still alive. Well. Webcam with an asshole for two days in a row. His daddy was like "Eh, girlfriend ah?" on the first night. And on the second night he was like "Eh, webcam 2 days in a row le ley, cmf is girlfriend liao." HAHAHHA. It was damn funny. You should have seen how that asshole laugh. LAP TTM!!!@@ Don't call me XMM thanks. ♥ I've became an owl. Webcam till 5am. Sleep, then wake up at 5pm. After 2 hours, no more sunlight alr. -.- total owl alright! I need to get my ass out of home. I'm so bored of home.

OHOH, we were webcaming halfway. Then suddenly my msn got problem. We can't type anymore. HAHA. So we end up talking over the webcam. Super fun bodoh. And we did retarded stuff. FUN FUN FUN ttm. (: He's playing dota now. -.- Will webcam with him soon. (:

You know. I feel damn bad. He's my friend's lover.
Why the fuck am I talking to him? Right? Sorry babe.

You know, I don't like waking up at 5pm. So late.
I remember I told zhixiang to give me wake up calls.
Cause I really hated wasting my day sleeping.
And I remember the ways he woke me up, so damn cute.
Like super super sweet luh. I miss you, everything about you.