You've been far away for far too long.
Alright. Today was hectic. Taxi to Emily's house to take some stuff. Then went to friend's house to play. Now I have dog's fur all over me. Fantastic + fabulous = fantabulous. Then I met up with Wanting at her block to complain to her about some stuff. And so I complained and complained. Then we started talking about random stuff. Like really loudly. And some malay lady walked past and stared at us. Wanting was damn damn paiseh. So we talked until she was late for her home tuition. Her tuition teacher looked so........ *(#!@(&!*. (:
Aw well. I'm catching up with Shawn Neo now. Little brother. ♥ I miss him a lot alright. We used to be so so so close. We'd play L4D together and all. We'd go church together and have fun. He was really really the perfect little brother. But he annoys me sometimes uh. Well, we drifted apart since I quit that church. He just asked me to go back on saturday. I think I will. (: RCIY, I'm cominggggggg!
I will play webcam chat with Alvin brother on saturday night!
hey dearest, you have to eat those cookies okay?
even though I said I gave them to you cause I baked a lot,
I actually only baked that one box.
Oh, and I hope your sore throat gets better.
sorry. ♥