I had a big fight. With a big jerk. He left me crying.
He left me hurt, inside outside leftside right.
What kind of a human are you?
wo hen pa ni, zhen de zhen de hen pa.
Anyway, I was out with pink dolphin ytd at usual place.
White bitch kept flirting with him. Its really funny I swear. (:
Anyway, I keep bumping into zhixiang now a days.
I pretend I don't see him, but somehow I feel like he's staring at me. -.-
Haha, I think that I think too much alr.
Ytd was a half (Y) half (N) day.
Aw well. I get to skip the last day of structured programme!
Actually I'm kinda sick anyway.
I have sore throat, flu and a bit of fever.
I feel like I've been crying for years.
Pink dolphin and Sean tan managed to make me feel a little better.
Zhixiang as well. This morning, ofc.
I still think braces is really very very scary.
I think tonight I'll be meeting pink dolphin and gang.
I wanna ton again. But today, I'll go prepared.
With handphone charger, extra clothes and all. HAHA.
See how uh. He ends school late today also.
I'm so glad I didn't go to school. :D
English Vocab test = 194/200.
dang wo jiang wo bu ai ni le, wo qi shi shi zai pian wo zi ji.
ni yong na zhong yan shen kan zhu wo, rang wo yi wei, ni hai ai wo.
dan shi, ye xu wo zai xiang tai duo le.
wo zhi dao ni yong yuan bu hui hui lai le.