"Let me be the one."
"Why, when that person doesn't love you?
Why don't you get it, baby let me love ya love ya love ya."
Pink dolphin knows how to cheer me up. Thanks.
And sean too. (: He said he's sad for me. LOOL.
Anyway, he's attached alr. Like just attached. (Y)
Eh, I miss Alvin bro. I saw him after school today!
Alright. Almost late for school.
Taxi as usual. I'm feeling really rich these few days. (:
Studied like mad until I dropped dead during Chem at around 3pm +
There was lessons since 8 all the way to 4.
Then, I had A math tuition with wanting.
It was not bad uh. Whole class guys. -.-
Hmm. My phone was on low battery cause I texted pinkdolphin until I dozed off last night.
Borrowed Lia's spare phone to text him during lessons today. I swear, the buttons are so stiff. ):
Okay, bye. ♥
I have to watch a MV he asked me to check out. (:
Eh, I miss Alvin bro. I saw him after school today!
Alright. Almost late for school.
Taxi as usual. I'm feeling really rich these few days. (:
Studied like mad until I dropped dead during Chem at around 3pm +
There was lessons since 8 all the way to 4.
Then, I had A math tuition with wanting.
It was not bad uh. Whole class guys. -.-
Hmm. My phone was on low battery cause I texted pinkdolphin until I dozed off last night.
Borrowed Lia's spare phone to text him during lessons today. I swear, the buttons are so stiff. ):
Okay, bye. ♥
I have to watch a MV he asked me to check out. (: