Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm sorry pink dolphin.

If I broke your heart.
I didn't mean to.
I'm sorry.
I'm just so damn fucking scared of everything.
I really want to just die.
I should seriously just die.
My dad should have hit me harder.
My mum should not have gave me dinner.
My friends should have tortured me more.
My school should have gave me more work.
My whole life...
I should just have taken a gun and shot myself.
My mum should have never had me.
NEVER EVER.
All I ever brought was problems and pain.
Thats all I was ever good of.
Studies, CMI.
Everything, CMI.
CMI CMI CMI CMI, FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.
I very hate myself.
dui bu qi. wo xian zou le.
wo hai pa shi qu ni.
wo hai pa zai ci shang dao zi ji.