Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I like you.

Owen Hareesh
hey!! thx for liking the status, i dont know you that well. but when u n ted were going on, he told me good thing about you. you are comitted when you are in a relationship, thats a very essential thing when you are in a relationship. :):)

Mandy 钰憓
Steff! I like when we suddenly became super good friends! I like when you wanted to help me so badly eventhough you couldn't when i was down. I'll always remember it man! I like you cause you're funny in your own way, and you aren't afraid to show your true thoughts. I like you when we went to church together! I like when we gossiped about stupid things. HAHAHHA, I JUST LIKE YOU LA WTF ♥

Viona Luvzxcyou
Hihihihi (: I like you for who you are ,i like you as my sisterzxc (: I like you for liking my status . I like you when you smile ,so must smile more (: Haha (:

Aishah 큰 강타
HELLO! Idk you that well so idk what to say hehe ^^. Tnx for liking my status and I hope that we can be friends! :D

Wan Ting Lee
I like you because you like to post some random stupid videos of you playing bejeweled. I like you because you can come over to my house at the most random timing. I like you because you will wait for me patiently, when I am v late. I like you because you like to laugh at me!! I like you because you will never tell me that there are people behind me when I am talking about some super paiseh topics. _!_ I like you because you send me the ultra duper cute -'- sign on msn. I like you because you like to ask me call you, then dont wanna talk. :@ I like you because you are a bitch. ♥

Chiam YiLin
I like you because you like Let me be the one! and SS501. I like you for being so random and jio me to IT Fair. I like the way you won't give up on gzx. I like you because you are Wanting's friend ♥

Jessica Tan
I like you because you're ENOUGHFATS! Hahaha. I like you because you love him as much as I used to love him and I totally understand how you feel! I like you because you really listen to my advices! ^^

Jionghuai Z. 정아
I like you because you're friendly? :D HEHEEE actually I don't really know x)

Ashley Khang
what i like about you is you are stef ^^ i think i saw you a lot of time but i dont really know you well (; hahhahah but now its get better le ^^ i know you left a very deep impression in me , cus i always see you didnt tie hair LOL you are friendly , caring and nice to talk with ^^ i never regretted knowing you (:

Qinghong Ke
I also dk why i like you but i guess you are frenly ? and you keep sleep in class hehe :) Also you are also emilia's twin right ?! Nt close i dk anymore hahaha , ps .

Irene Tio
I LIKE HOW YOU CAN SLEEP IN CLASS WHEN TH TEACHERS/CLASSMATES ARE SO NOISY. I LIKE HOW JIANHONG DISTURBED YOU :P I LIKE HOW YOU TIE YOUR HAIR JUST SO EASILY. but i dont like you messing my hair. HAHA.

Raffy Cash
HAHAHAHA ! ME TOO ! I LIKE THAT YOU ARE SEAN'S FRIEND N YOU ARE SOCIALBLE ! :D

AmOs Chua
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU IS THAT, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT YOU... LOLOLOL.