Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I feel like I've been left out from all the fun.

facebook group :   i may pretend i m ignoring u but inside i m dying to be with u :(

Don't know whether to say it tore my heart apart or it fixed back a piece. You won't understand. Damn it. I cannot write on rachael chua's facebook. I am sad ttm. Really ultra miss talking to her about stuffs. Heh. Talked with her a bit during MT lesson. Then I was down during the rest of the lesson. I swear xuwei is a fucked up barking dog. Oh damn it. I hear LJJ singing the "oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah" for YOG now. Zzzz. So noisy.

So I was earlier than usual for school today.

CR. Phys. Math. English. Recess. Chinese. Recess. Chem.
(I completed CR! And, I only slept during 1st recess and Chem! Congratulate me.)

Heh, I'm trying to get used to the new time table. I don't really like changes. I prefer things to remain as they were before the June holidays. Those usual routines. Like whilst I'm having PE, he's having Math next door and stuff. Aw well. Gotta get used to seeing him less often. Gotta delete him. Gotta focus on studies. Talking about studies, I have to complete a compo before Gopal realizes I didn't do it. And, damn, there's English tml.

Aw well. Did DC for absence from JEPGS during the June holidays. Was doing A Math work. And, I only completed 2 questions during the span of an hour. I was damn irritated with my correction fluid cause it took forever to dry. So I borrowed Thaila's and accidentally spoilt it. Sorry! Heh. Aw well. Careless mistake like ughhh. Saw Emilia whilst I was serving my DC. She was tired. Aw well. Hehh. Did DC with Daren Long, Thaila, guy from 5N1 and girl from 5N1. Not bad, they're entertaining. (Y)



So, lets just say today was a good day for me. I went down to lot1 to meet up with Cecilia and 2 juniors. They left when I arrived. Had "lunch" at the staircase that we used to hang out at with Corine and Yanting. Goooood times! Headed to her house area's coffee shop to "study". Ended up having a heart to heart talk. Spoke to her about many stuff. Ranging from Ted to many other stuff. I haven't talked with her like that for so long. Finally could find time to spend together. Used to hang out with her almost every other day. We ate rojak! (Y) Then I headed home by 852. As usual. Hoping for one glimpse. Its okay. O levels in 100 and something days time. I can  do itttttt. (: