Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drift away.

Phew, I just woke up. Thanks to the super awesome rainy weather. Actually I set my alarm for 12plus. Was supposed to meet a primary school friend. But I flew him aeroplane. (: I damn lazy drag myself out of bed. The alarm rang 10 times, I just press it away. People message me, got the baby ringtone, I just press away also. Hahahaha. Its time I start to study. I have the motivation (somewhat), but idk where to start. Should start with tuition homework. Damn a lot of work to do. Have tuition tml and friday. ): I feel like a cooped up bird.

I will be back 5 months later for you. I love you. I won't hurt anymore.
Love is a happy thing, tears and sadness should not be involved.
Thanks for finally telling me what to do. Thanks for telling me where to channel my time. ♥