Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

我假装过去不重要 却发现自己办不到.

To my everything : Will you come back? Cause since you left, I feel like I have nothing.

My heart is hurting. It sinks, drowns and spins in circles, not knowing where to go. I never loved someone so much. I never needed someone so much. And as I read those things, my head spins. I don't know what to do. I don't know. I really don't know. I wish someone would tell me, but no. I guess I'm sitting infront of this screen, hoping one day, he'll reinvite me into his blog. Hoping one day, he'll unblock and readd me on facebook. Hoping one day, just one fine day, he'll realize, how much he loves me. I just wish.

I lie to myself that you mean nothing to me. I go to your house and pretend I'm looking for Zhijun when my main reason of going there is to catch a glimpse of you. I tell myself, there's no point to look for you, yet I still go there. Trying to catch your attention. Hoping you'll walk over and say "Hi honey, I love you." I always imagined myself sitting at your block. And I'd imagine you walking over to me and hugging me infront of all your friends. I always wished.

11:11 wish. Do you think it'll come true? That after O levels, we'd still be possible? I'm waiting.