Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

可不可以爱我?





Red shaker fries pack, blue white red, fugi apple.
There's a significance to these things.

You were |-------------------this--------------------| close to me.
No, actually, we were hugging each other.

Today sucked and yet it was not bad.
Sucked cause I slept at 5am woke up at 8am.
Sucked cause its all over.
Was not bad cause he replied my text.

Went to cck to meet jun and jie.
Watched them gym awhile then went to the billards there and talk to the aunty.
Initially planned to play billiards but cause zhixiang wasn't there, I had no mood.
Then we headed to the arcade then the indoor air-conditioned playground.

Memories memories.
They flood my mind everywhere I go.
Memories of you and me.

Your whole table is full of my memories.
I put them all one side into the metal thing with your ring.
Hope you don't mind?