Damn long never meet Teo Wei Song. I wanna meet him and scream out the emptiness inside of me.
I wanna scream out all the sadness inside of me. I feel so crappy now. Have to meet Emily for baking.
No mood at all okay. Pink Dolphin asked me out. I was damn *!#&(!)^$#. You won't understand.
please please, just ask ted goh zhi xiang to come back to me.
please, please, I really can't do without him. I can't do without you, darling.
shoot me dead please. I see no more purpose in life.
Sean can cheer me up once in awhile, but there's only so much he can do.
just come back to me, please.
I promise you I'll bury all the unhappy memories you have of her.
I promise you I'll be better than any other girl.
I'll listen to you, I promise.
baby why can't we just... just start over again?
get back to the way we were...
I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did.
don't just leave me here alone.