Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, June 28, 2010

1st day of semester two. Damn it.

I love you.
(sky blue)

I have a pile of undone work just begging me to do them. Damn it. I have to complete English. I think my Chem teacher gave up on me. Damn it. I am so dead. I don't feel in the school mood. I feel horrible the whole day. I stayed up texting a friend cause he couldn't fall asleep. Then end up I only caught 30 minutes of sleep. Horrible, horrible, horrible. I woke up with fucking messy hair. And it took me forever to prepare for school even though I packed my bag before hand. By the time I rushed out of the house, I missed the bus, therefore missing the train. Had to wait 5 damn minutes for the next train. Then I calculated, on;y 4 minutes for me to dash to school. In the end, I was still late. Damn it. Saw Kevin Hoo. He was late too. On the first day of school. Heh, quite smart.

Routine.

Late for school. Math. Chem. Phys. Recess. English. Chinese. Assembly.
(Yay, cause no detention. and LOL at the chinese opera assembly.)

Came out of toilet before Chinese lesson, guess who I saw? Damn it, Wanting, this is the exact same scenario as yours luh. Sucks ttm. Not even a hi, or a smile. Or at least something? He was saying bye to someone else. *bangs head on wall* I swear I didn't sleep much during lessons. I almost fell asleep during Phys but teacher made me give out worksheets. ^@%#. And then I texted wanting during recess and missed 11:11. Thanks bitch. Then I went to sleep for that short 35 minutes. And I woke up for English and resumed my sleep during Chinese. I swear Xuwei is a fucked up biased bitch. Got so much to complain about her. And another bitch. (Hor, wanting.) I realize I always complain to that bitch about other bitches.

I don't want this sleep early wake up early rush to school sleep in school study have lunch go play go home use computer sleep early wake up early rush to school sleep in school study have lunch go play go home use computer routine. Damn it. No life ttm. But what can I say? Its our O levels year. Wanted to meet Emilia but she always mia. (insert angriest face)




Spent the afternoon with Cecilia and juniors. Was called up after the afternoon assembly. Have to stay back everyday after school outside general office cause I missed JEPGS during the holidays. I was sick, damn it. Saw you again. Like the hundredth time. Can you just disappear for 4 months first? The pain is killing me. Its like I want you here. Yet if you're gonna be here for nothing, its gonna hurt harder. Dinner with the girls at Macs. I swear, everything everywhere reminded me of him. I tried not to remember ofc. But they just keep flooding back.

THERE IS NO MORE FRIGGIN
RED SHAKER FRIES. FML.

Took 852 home. Fell straight to sleep as soon as went past the 3rd stop. I was praying and hoping for another coincident. Didn't happen. Aw well. I NEED to catch 11:11 tonight.